Up to £28.00 per hour + Umbrella
5 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within FAST Team based in Launceston, Cornwall. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £28.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Ability to manage risk to individuals, families, carers, groups, communities, self and colleagues
* Able to plan, carry out, review and evaluate social work practice with individuals, families, carers, groups and communities
* Able to support individuals to represent their needs, views and circumstances
* Manage and be accountable with supervision and support, for your own social work practice within your organisation
* Must be able to drive and have access to own transport.
Specific Role Information
Our FAST Team in Launceston require a qualified, experienced social worker to join them ASAP to cover a period of sickness.
The successful candidate will need skills for the following:-
* Ability to undertaken Child IN Need visits to children, assessing the capacity of parents to meet the needs of their children and to keep them safe.
* Undertake s.47 enquiries and complete child protection investigations and reports.
* Undertake home visits
* Engage in direct work with children O - 18
* Cover duty calls
The Launceston office is the base for this role, but the worker will also need to work out of Bude and Callington.
The successful candidate must be able to drive and have access to their own transport.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sam Wade; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.