Bradford, West Yorkshire
£29.28 - £30.54 per hour + Umbrella
about 1 month ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Children's Duty & Assessment Team based in Bradford. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £29.28 + £1.26 AWR (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Assessment Skills
* Decision making
* Effective communicator
* Experience of direct work with Children and Families
* Use of own initiative.
Specific Role Information
8 Busy Duty and Assessment team undertaking assessments and s47 investigations.
* On duty week s47 may require working past 5pm
* Candidate must be organised with good IT skills with ability to
* Complete assessments and recordings efficiently.
Liquid Logic and Signs of safety knowledge experience.
Undertake Children and Family assessments.
Undertake s47 investigations and escalate through ICPCC and core group.
Escalate cases through Legal Gateway and PLO/Court application to ICO.
Section 7 reports.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Craig Davis; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.