£27.50 - £36.00 per hour + Umbrella
5 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Family Solutions Team based in Abingdon. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £27.50 - £36.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Keyworker for children subject to Child in Need, Child Protection & Looked After
* Experience of PLO, including pre-proceedings, initiating care proceedings, completing all assessments within care proceedings, preparing, preparing and presenting final evidence
* Experience of twin track/dual planning for children subject to interim public law orders
* Experience of chairing multiagency planning meetings for children within the team
* Experience of risk assessment and planning
* Car driver.
Specific Role Information
This is a role for an experienced social worker within the statutory Family Solutions Team. This team works with children who assessment have indicated a need for statutory service under CiN, CP or PLO - see skills section for key skills. It is a busy team covering a rural area, and will require car driver.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.