Up to £26.82 per annum + Umbrella
5 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within The Children in Care Team based in Wyvern House in Winsford. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £26.82 (Umbrella company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Relevant experience.
Specific Role Information
* Assess the needs of children and young people who require social work services including the identification of risk and the need for protection. To develop, co-ordinate and deliver multi-agency plans to meet assessed needs and to review these plans to ensure they continue to meet assessed needs
* Identify unmet needs and gaps in service provision to inform resource allocation and service development
* Engage other professionals, statutory and voluntary agencies in the delivery of services agreed following the assessment of need
* Manage an allocated workload within a team setting
* Comply with the statutory obligations and departmental policing and procedures.
* Maintain accurate and up to date records on the Integrated Children's System (ICS) at all times
* Prepare for and participate in professional supervision sessions and staff meetings and make use of all available training and developmental opportunities
* Contribute to the evaluation and development of services and new ideas by sharing knowledge about theory, skills and practice with other Social Services staff, professional groups and interested bodies
* Provide professional support to newly qualified and less experienced social work staff to enable others to develop their knowledge and skills
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Craig Davis; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.