£28.00 - £30.00 per hour + Umbrella
28 days ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Children's Safeguarding Team based in London Borough of Hillingdon. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £28.00 - £30.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Qualified Social Worker with experience of Children in Need and Child Protection
* Must be able to pick up existing case load quickly.
* Must be able to hit the ground running
* Must have a stable work history and not too many gaps of employment.
Specific Role Information
1) Strong experience of CIN (Children in Need) & within the last year - NON-NEGOTIABLE
2) Strong experience of CP (Child Protection) within the last year - NON-NEGOTIABLE
3) Court Experience DESIRED but not essential
Qualified SW required to joining the Family Support team - CIN & CP Cases
Experience of using Liquid Logic
Fast paced team
Manage social work caseload of more complex nature and with high levels of autonomy.
The candidate's expected caseload is between 20-25 children.
UMBRELLA - £28 - £30
LTD - £24 - £26.25
PAYE - £20 - £23.12
Manage a case load of CIN / CP. Caseloads average c. 20, some cases may be complex in nature.
May have to attend court on occasions
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Mark Tuvey; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.