Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Up to £32.00 per hour + Umbrella
about 1 month ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Consultant Social Worker to work full time within 0-25 Service (Children's) Team based in Hemel Hempstead. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Consultant Social Worker role is £32.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Consultant Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Minimum 3 years' experience frontline children's experience
* Court experience
* Strong assessment experience
* Must be able to hit the ground running
* Ability to support others and handle complex cases
* Must be a car driver with access to town transport and be prepared to drive across the Herts authority where required.
Specific Role Information
Hertfordshire County Council are looking for an experienced Consultant Social Worker to join their 0 - 25 Service (Children's) Team based in Apsley 2, Hemel Hempstead.
Experienced Consultant Social Worker with frontline experience required
Disabilities experience is not essential but would be desirable.
The Consultant Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.