Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
£35.00 - £35.75 per hour + Umbrella
6 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Team Manager to work full time within the Children in Need Service based in Ellesmere Port. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Team Manger role is £35.00 + £0.75 AWR (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Team Manager
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Supervision and staff management
* Experience of working with families with complex needs
* Experience of work with Looked After Children including Leaving Care
* Quality assurance and practice development
* Knowledge of all regulations that relate to the provision of social care services
* Knowledge of Safeguarding procedures and practices
* Ability to manage performance and service improvement on an individual and team level
* Ability to manage complex budgets to achieve value for money
* Flexible and creative thinker
* Good organisational and time management skills
* Able to provide leadership to the team
* Ability to travel as required
* Able to participate in 24/7 rota.
Specific Role Information
Team Manager required to work in a large established team based in Ellesmere Port, working alongside three other team managers.
To manage a team of six social workers dealing with children in need, child protection, assessments, court work and duty cover.
The Team Manager vacancy is managed by Craig Davis; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.