Up to £20.83 per hour + Umbrella
6 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Complaints Manager to work full time within Children Services based in Derbyshire. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Complaints Manager role is Negotiable and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
· Free DBS and compliance service
· Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
· Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
· Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
· "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
· "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Complaints Manager
· Degree or equivalent in social work
· Current HCPC registration
· Substantial experience of leading on the investigation of complex complaints and drafting high level responses.
· Substantial experience of providing advice and guidance in the handling of complaints and representations within a large complex and multi-agency context
· Effectively identifying and promoting service improvements within a large, complex and multi-agency context.
· Working effectively with children and young and their families and service personnel in the areas of dispute resolution and mediation.
· Experience of and ability to manage, motivate and develop a tea
· Experience of researching, analysing, managing and disseminating information from a range of sources.
· Experience of writing reports, plans and briefings to a high standard
Specific Role Information
To manage a dynamic and complex complaints and representations caseload including the determination of whether formal legal advice is required on issues relating to complaints.
To directly manage the service's administration team
To develop, implement and maintain policies, procedures and systems for the management and evaluation of complaints and representations.
To develop and deliver education and training programmes in relation to complaints management and consumer insight both internally and externally across the Children's Trust.
To effectively contribute to the overall delivery of complaints policy and performance within the Department and County Council. To focus on building knowledge within the Department and Authority by working with other agencies and providing professional advice and guidance to managers and staff at all levels.
The Complaints Manager vacancy is managed by Craig Davis; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.