Up to £32.00 per hour + Umbrella
4 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Senior Social Worker to work full time within the East Locality Team based in Wembley. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Senior Social Worker role is £32.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Ability to provide specialist advice in at least one area of practice.
* Ability to plan social care services.
* Ability to deputise for consultant social workers
* Ability to prioritise a case load / work load, to be able to use line management supervision appropriately, to understand its purpose and importance and to be able to work as an effective member of a social work team
* Ability to assess in a non-Discriminatory way the needs of children and their families from all sections of the community and to develop and implement, in partnership with families and other professionals, effective plans
* Ability to interpret and apply the children in need assessment framework
* Ability to influence, convince or impress others in a way that results in agreement, acceptance or behaviour change
* Ability to persevere with difficult or time-Consuming jobs, overcoming obstacles and setbacks, in order to see tasks through to completion
* Demonstrate that social work practice focuses on positive outcomes for individual children and young people
* Ability to keep accurate records in line with policy or access to records by service user
* Ability to write reports that are clear, complete, analytical, focused and easily understood.
* Ability to write in a clear, concise manner with appropriate grammar, style and language for the reader.
Specific Role Information
1. Provide an excellent social work service which will enable our children and young people to fulfil their potential and achieve positive outcomes.
2. Ensure that the voice of the child is always heard and that the views of our young people are at the heart of all of our case planning.
3. Creating genuine partnerships with parents or carers.
4. Working in partnership with other agencies to provide effective and coordinated child care services.
The Senior Social Worker vacancy is managed by Martin Frost; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.