Up to £22.08 per hour + Umbrella
7 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within Children's Safeguarding Team based in London Borough of Barnet. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £22.08 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Experience of Microsoft Office
* Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing to a wide range of people
* Knowledge of a broad range of local government roles and functions
* Self-motivated, flexible and resourceful
* Trustworthy and reliable
* Ability to organise own workload to meet targets and deadlines.
Specific Role Information
Purpose of Job;
- To work within a Resilience framework to provide a comprehensive and effective integrated social work service to respond to the needs of children and their families in a timely manner and within statutory guidelines and statutory obligations of the council.
- To assess need, plan and deliver focused intervention to safeguard children and promote positive outcomes.
- To use evidence based analytical practice to implement and evaluate safeguarding measures to ensure all children are given the opportunity to reach their full potential.
- To contribute to the delivery of highly effective Children Services in an efficient manner; taking responsibility for working and managing a caseload within a framework of appropriate supervision, dependent upon the complexities of the case and the social worker's experience.
- To work with children and families to support vulnerable service users ensuring the needs of the child remain paramount.
- To work to a structured time management practice; submitting reports, assessments and plans within regulated timescales.
- To co-ordinate, and take a lead role in multi-professional/ agency core groups and other professional meetings.
- To be competent in all areas of the Knowledge and Skills Statements for Child and Family social workers
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Mark Tuvey; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.