Bradford, West Yorkshire
£29.28 - £30.54 per hour + Umbrella
8 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Children's Safeguarding Team based in Bradford. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £29.28 + £1.26 AWR (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Decision making
* Effective communicator
* Experience of direct work with children and families
* Use of own initiative
* Must be a car user.
Specific Role Information
Candidate must have good report writing skills and analytical evidence based practice.
Must be able to manage the competing demands of a complex caseload.
Candidate must be a car user.
Candidate to have good time management and organisation skills and work autonomously but be able to work under manager direction.
The contract is for an initial 3 months with review.
The post is to cover a vacancy in the restructure within a newly formed care management team. Candidate must be competent with Child Protection, PLO, and court work.
Caseloads are currently capped at 25 children.
Signs of safety training preferred.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Craig Davis; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.