Up to £37.00 per hour + Umbrella
9 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Advanced Social Worker to work full time within the Children's Safeguarding Team based in various locations in East Lancashire. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Advanced Social Worker role is £37.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Advanced Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Must have a minimum of 12 months post qualified experience (this does not include time on placement
* Must be a car user
* Relevant experience.
Specific Role Information
Social workers required to work in East Lancashire - £37 per hour Ltd. Hyndburn & Ribble Valley: - 2 x Assessment Team Burnley: - 2 x Assessment Team - 1 x Child Protection - 1 x Children in our Care Pendle: - 2 x Assessment Team -1 x Child in our Care.
The Advanced Social Worker vacancy is managed by Craig Davis; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.