Up to £33900.00 per annum + benefits
3 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Registered Manager to work full time within The Children's Service Team based in Oxted, Surrey. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Registered Manager role is £33,900 plus benefits per year and is a permanent contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available for locums
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked for locums
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Registered Manager
* Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential childcare or equivalent
* Substantial managerial experience within a similar environment
* Experience of managing budgets
- Experience developing and managing stakeholder relationships, both internal and external
- Successful track record with OFSTED outcomes (Good or Outstanding)
- This post requires an Enhanced DBS check to be completed
- The role is located in a rural setting with very limited public transport around. Please consider this when applying.
Specific Role Information
As a Registered Manager you will be working in our home based in Oxted, Surrey being responsible for and supporting up to 5 young people.
Pastens provide support for children and young people with a range of complex disabilities all of whom need support to achieve an independent and happy life. The service does this by supporting young people in the community, by supporting them achieve activities such as cinema, theme parks or even simply a walk in the park and developing personal and life skills.
Our aim is for the young people who live within one of the 3 houses on site to have a happy and safe life and enjoy new experiences whilst learning new skills which will support them for the rest of their lives.
As Registered Manager you will work with a range of professionals to ensure the children you support develop to their full potential. We will actively support you in your role and provide you specialist training, personal supervision and the opportunity to undertake training as required.
The Registered Manager vacancy is managed by Sam Wade; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.