£36.00 - £38.00 per hour + Umbrella
3 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Practice Manager to work full time within The PLO/Court Team based in Bournemouth. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Practice Manager role is £36.00 - £38.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Practice Manager
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Appreciate diversity in both customers and colleagues and consider their specific needs
- Flexible approach to a complex and high risk case load, considering different customer needs
- Good knowledge of ICT, including Word, Outlook and other programmes relevant to the role.
Specific Role Information
- experienced Practice Manager for our PLO/Court Team
- available to start immediately
- pay rate £36-£38 per hour (depends from experience)
- role based at NBLO building
* To support the Team Manager in the co-ordination of the work within the team. Development of systems within the team that will promote evidence based good practice.
* To provide advice and support to colleagues within Children's Services regarding the specialist aspects of work with clients and carers within the postholder's service group, and to supervise staff as delegated by the Team Manager.
* To take responsibility for promoting, developing and supporting diversity within the team.
* To maintain essential records in accordance with the policies of Children's Services, and to make available statistical information and records as required.
* To undertake such statutory duties as are required for the work for the service group, or to cover local office duties.
* To be accountable to the Team Manager for the quality of the team's work undertaken, against agreed performance standards and to advise the team manager of any concerns, which may affect the standard of performance required.
* To chair meetings as delegated by the Team Manager and to chair various forums and meetings as required by Senior Management.
* To keep the Team Manager informed of all issues related to clients and carers needs that have implications for service development and service standards.
* To carry out team duties as required, particularly in the absence of colleagues.
* To undertake joint work with colleagues within Children's Services, and with colleagues for the other agencies as relevant to the effective delivery of services to clients and carers.
* To use computer systems for the purpose of maintaining records as required within the service group.
* To be responsible for attending training courses and taking advantage of staff development opportunities in order to improve knowledge and skills for the benefit of service delivery.
* To contribute to the delivery of training to staff, carers or clients, as agreed by the Team Manager, and in the context of Children's Services training requirements, and undertake, or be willing to undertake, practice teaching for students on professional qualifying courses as required.
* To work within an agreed budget (s) as relevant to the function of the team and to undertake recording and monitoring of expenditure, as required by the Team Manager.
* To participate in the recruitment, selection, retention of staff in accordance with Children's Services policies, procedures and standards.
* To undertake other comparable or lesser duties as required by the Team Manager or Service Manager, on behalf of Children's Services.
The Practice Manager vacancy is managed by Sam Wade; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.