Up to £28.00 per hour + Umbrella
24 days ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Children's Locality Team based in Hertford. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £28.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Experience within Child in Need / Family support teams within the last 3-6 months
* Child Protection experience
* Must have strong safeguarding experience
* Court proceedings experience
* Ability to work under pressure
* Strong natured with the ability to work alone where required.
Specific Role Information
Hertfordshire County Council are looking for a Social Worker to join their Children's Locality Team East based in County Hall, Hertford.
Pay Rate: £28ph Ltd
Qualified social worker, minimum 3 years Qualified Children's Services experience
Child Protection experience
Must have strong safeguarding experience
Court proceedings experience
Experience within Child In Need/Family Support Teams within the last 3-6 months is ESSENTIAL. This will enable the locums to hit the ground running as required at HCC at present.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.