£32.00 - £34.00 per hour + Umbrella
4 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Children and Families Locality Team based in London Borough of Brent. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £28.00 - £34.00 depending on experience (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Good verbal and written skills
* Engaging with families and professionals
* Has good advocate skills
* Has skills in writing child protection and court reports.
Specific Role Information
Social Work position is for Localities Social Worker. Place of Work will be The Civic, Wembley.
Brent Local Authority paying £32.00 - £34.00 per hour depending on experience.
Social Worker will carry out Duty tasks.
Social Worker will have a varied case load.
Social Worker need to have experience in carrying out Child and Family Assessment, attending Child Protection Conference and has the ability to write Court Reports.
A small amount of LAC Work may be required.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Mark Tuvey; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.