£20.12 per hour + Umbrella
5 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Personal Advisor to work full time within The Leaving Care Team based in Southwark. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Personal Advisor role is £20.12 per hour + (Umbrella Company) and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
Work in partnership with the young person, carers, and other professionals to assess the young person needs and undertake actions to address need.
Manage the caseload as directed and organise and plan work activities prioritising tasks and responsibilities.
Provide written and verbal reports, which are concise, informative and based on analysis of complex evidence.
* Contribute to the drawing up, implementing and reviewing of the young person plan.
* Work with key professionals from the department and externally to offer advice and implement pathway plans
* Attend and contribute to young person statutory review and any child protection/adult safeguarding meetings, including Court as appropriate.
* Undertake the statutory role of personal advisor as defined in Care leavers' regulations 2010, planning transitions to adulthood 2011, and the Children's Act.
* Develop and maintain close working relationships with key agencies to ensure a co-ordinated response to young people
* Work individually and within groups of young people as required.
* Ensure pathway plans are up to date and reviewed in line statutory requirements.
* Maintain working knowledge of issues that impact on young people in care\leaving care including benefits, housing and training and employment opportunities.
* Produce written reports, maintain records and data as required
* Be involved in department, service and practice group development and training opportunities.
* Ensure all work undertaken takes into account the diverse needs of care leavers.
* Prepare for and use supervision, and actively engage in performance appraisal systems.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Mark Tuvey; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.