Up to £28.12 per hour + Umbrella
4 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Children's Safeguarding Services based in Northampton. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £28.12 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment with continuously changing priorities
* Ability to complete child focused, concise and timely analytical assessments including single assessments, child protection reports and court reports
* Willingness to be flexible and support colleagues with managing crisis
* Enjoy working as part of a supportive team in a challenging fast paced work environment
* Efficient time management and effective use of diary
* Willingness to work late if required
* Has own transport.
Specific Role Information
First response and duty social worker in Northamptonshire children's safeguarding services.
This is a fast paced children's social work team completing Single Assessments to identify the most appropriate course of action whether this is no further action, Early Help Support, Child In Need, Child Protection or Court Proceedings. Where the outcome of assessment requires further social work involvement, cases transfer to long term safeguarding teams at initial CIN, CP or Court Hearing.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.