Up to £24.03 per hour + Umbrella
5 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Family Assessment and Support Team based in Camborne. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £24.03 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Ability to manage risk to individuals, families, carers, groups, communities, self and colleagues
* Able to plan, carry out, review and evaluate social work practice with individuals, families, carers, groups and communities
* Able to prepare for, and work with individuals, families, carers, groups and communities to assess their needs and circumstances
* Demonstrate professional competence in social work practice
* Manage and be accountable, with supervision and support, for your own social work practice within your organisation.
Specific Role Information
We require a qualified, experienced social worker to join our Family Assessment and Support Team in Camborne.
The successful candidate should have frontline social work assessment skills and have experience of CHIN, S47 and PLO/Court work.
They should be able to drive and have access to their own transport.
The working hours are 8:45am - 5:15pm Mon - Thur and 8:45am - 4:45pm Fri
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sam Wade; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.