Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£27.00 - £27.81 per hour + Umbrella
5 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Assessment and Intervention Team based in Stoke on Trent. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £27.00 + £0.81 AWR (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* IT literate
* Team work.
Specific Role Information
To work systemically with children and families, undertaking assessments, evidence based interventions and providing effective help.
1. Ensure that the welfare of the child or young person is paramount at all times.
2. Help families to keep their children safe and where this is not possible take appropriate action to safeguard them.
3. Carry out assessments within government and departmental prescribed timescales and standards, as required by the Practice and/or Principal Manager.
4. Ensure that children, young people and their families are fully involved in assessments and plans to support them.
5. Ensure that children's records are maintained in accordance with Departmental procedures, and that information required for management purposes is recorded and inputted appropriately.
6. Ensure that the department's and authority's resources are deployed efficiently and effectively at all times.
7. Be responsible for the allocation of appropriate tasks to social work assistants/pod co-ordinators, and provide the necessary support and guidance for the completion of those tasks.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Craig Davis; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.