Bradford, West Yorkshire
£29.28 - £30.54 per hour + Umbrella
2 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Children's Duty & Assessment Service based in Bradford. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £29.28 + £1.26 AWR (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Decision making
* Effective communicator
* Experience of direct work with Children and Families
* Use of own initiative.
Specific Role Information
Due to the nature of the assessment service when on duty there will be occasions when candidates will be expected to conclude s47 enquiries which may take them beyond their working hours.
* Candidates must have experience of working within a busy Duty and Assessment Service.
* Must have experience of Child and Family Assessments, S47 enquiries, Progressing cases to Child in Need, Child Protection and Child care Proceedings.
* Candidates must have good analytical assessment skills and clear concise report writing.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Craig Davis; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.