Up to £350.00 per hour + Umbrella
2 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed District Safeguarding Manager to work part time within the Children's Service based in Fenland. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this District Safeguarding Manager role is £350.00 (Umbrella Company) per day and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the District Safeguarding Manager
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Proven knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation, policy, statutory guidance and practice in relation to preventative services for young children, young people and families
* Sound knowledge of the wide diversity of health providers, school, early year's settings and the context of education and how it is delivered
* Significant previous experience and demonstrated ability to undertake strategic planning, implementation and evaluation
* Knowledge and understanding of a range of systemic interventions and methodologies
* Knowledge and proven experience of managing complex case arrangements
* Successful experience of workload management of multiple service streams
* Good analytical skills, proven experience of summarising, analysing and evaluating information
* Ability to manage risk proactively through assessing risk and options and challenging appropriately
* Ability to work creatively to achieve and implement strategies and new initiatives and inspire others to think and behave differently.
Specific Role Information
The purpose of the role is to manage, develop and continuously improve the delivery of a high quality and effective social work service that responds to the needs of children and their families in a timely manner and within statutory guidelines.
The post holder has the responsibility to assess need and safeguard children in order to promote positive outcomes as outlines by national standards.
The Group Managers hold the key responsibility for managing risk and ensuring the safe and effective delivery of the social work service to children living in complex family situations that are assessed as at risk of significant or harm to those children for whom the Local Authority is a Corporate Parent. On a daily basis they are required to provide advice and make casework decisions that affect the trajectory of a child's life and in doing so are held accountable for all aspects relating to manging performance and practice with their units.
The District Safeguarding Manager vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.