£36.00 - £38.00 per hour + Umbrella
11 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Team Manager to work full time within the Assessment and Resettlement Team based in Bedford. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Team Manager role is £36.00 - £38.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Team Manager
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Experience within an Assessment Team is essential
* Able to work under pressure
* Manage tight deadlines
* Be hands on
* Have effective managerial skills
* Must be a car driver with access to own transport
Specific Role Information
The current team (6) has increased caseloads which is putting pressures on current timescales. Candidate will need to be able to come in and be effective in ensuring these caseloads are reduced.
Provide support to the team and current TM.
The Team Manager vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.