Up to £38.00 per hour + Umbrella
7 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Team Manager to work full time within the Assessment Team based in Luton. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Team Manager role is £38.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Team Manager
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Team Manager experience
* Assessment/R&A team experience
* In-depth experience of advising, coaching and supporting staff
* Able to manage, motivate and develop a social services team ,effectively achieving high levels of performance from staff and representing the service and department at a variety of internal/external meetings
* Driving license and own transport essential.
Specific Role Information
Luton Borough Council are looking for a Team Manager to join the Assessment Team - based at the Town Hall.
Pay rate: £38ph Ltd.
The post holder will be required to have strong, recent experience at a TM level dealing with front line teams such as Assessment/R&A. Please do not submit anyone without this as it is a waste of everyone's time.
To lead and manage an experienced team of managers, practitioners, professionals within the Assessment Team aimed at supporting the best possible outcomes for children and young people.
Ensure the team provides effective services, employing best professional practice and standards, which have measurable benefit for service users.
In-depth experience of complex decision making in children's social care services on child protection and statutory case work, monitoring, evaluating and inspecting areas of work based on a quality assurance.
The Team Manager vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.