Up to £32.00 per hour + Umbrella
18 days ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Team Manager to work full time within the Children's Assessment Team based in Camborne. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Team Manager role is £32.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Team Manager
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Advice, consultation, mentoring, supervision and appraisal support to QSW's, trainees, students and other professionals
* Applied knowledge and understanding of needs of a diverse range of children to promote their full involvement in decisions
* High level of competence and confidence in providing verbally or written communications including high quality clear reports
* High level of specific and applied professional expertise in social work, legislation, guidance and best practice
* High quality standards in the assessment of need, risks, strengths, produce analysis and translate into a coherent plan
* Take part in QA and Performance Management Conferences, management meetings aimed at improving the quality of services to C&F.
Specific Role Information
We require an experienced team manager to join a busy assessment team in West Cornwall.
The successful candidate should have proven experience of managing a frontline statutory children and family team, undertaking social work assessments and completing work with children subject of Child in Need plans, children subject of Child Protection plans and legal proceedings and children in care. They must hold a recognized social work qualification and they should have the commitment and value base drives practice and good outcomes for our children and young people.
The Team Manager vacancy is managed by Sam Wade; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.