£27.50 - £36.00 per hour + Umbrella
15 days ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within The Children's Assessment Team based in Oxfordshire. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £27.50 to £36.00 + (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
Specific Role Information
* Carry out thorough and high quality assessments for children and young people and their families with the aim of clearly and promptly identifying levels of need, priority, risk and services required.
* Work with children and families in a way that promotes family strengths and independence, helping them clarify and express their needs and make informed choices and decisions to contribute to service planning.
* Evaluate and analyse levels of risk for children and young people under the consultation and guidance from other social workers, senior practitioners and managers when appropriate.
* Maintain up to date and accurate case records and produce concise, comprehensive written assessments and reports for child protection conferences, planning meetings, court hearings etc.
* Investigate alleged child abuse and neglect, work jointly with the Police and other partner agencies where appropriate and in accordance with safeguarding and child protection procedures.
* Work with other specialist colleagues, including those from other agencies and community resources, to achieve the best outcomes for children and families ensuring support is accessed in their localities wherever possible.
* Take responsibility for cases until they are transferred, closed or referred to another agency or service.
* Represent the service in multi-agency forums and locality working.
* Fully participate in learning opportunities and keep up to date with developments and research in social work practice.
* Keep up to date with and comply with relevant legislation, Oxfordshire Safeguarding policies and procedures and the standards set out in the social work code of practice.
* Supervise or mentor students, newly qualified social workers or support staff as required.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.