£24.07 - £24.38 per hour + Umbrella
9 days ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Children's Assessment and Action Team based in Poole. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £24.07 + £0.31 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the <GRADE>
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Relevant experience.
Specific Role Information
The Assessment and Action Team undertake Single Assessments which are up to 45 day assessments on children and their families. Assessments are undertaken to ascertain if there is a need for ongoing support through a child in plan or child protection. The Assessment Team undertake section 47 child protection enquiries and proceed to child protection conferences, along with the start of the public law arena of removal of children. The Assessment and Action team is a fast turnover of cases. The Team Manager will offer 2 weekly supervision to undertake reviews of cases and to undertake reflective supervision. The team is supportive and will jointly go out on visits to support one another. There is a duty rota to support The MASH with duty visits of work that is required.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sam Wade; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.