Up to £32.00 per hour + Umbrella
4 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Senior Social Worker to work full time within the Children's Assessment Team based in Luton. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Senior Social Worker role is £32.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Assessment team experience
* Strong experience of S47 assessments
* Ability to make professional judgements in a multi-disciplinary setting
* Able to work with complex and challenging cases, where there may be issues of vulnerability and risk with minimum supervision
* Substantial knowledge of legislation and statutory responsibilities
* Able to make professional judgements
* Effective communicator/high quality record keeping
* Ability to "hit the ground running"
* Driving license and own transport essential.
Specific Role Information
Luton Borough Council are looking for a 5 x Senior Social Workers to join their Assessment Team based at the Town Hall in the Luton town centre itself.
Pay rate: £32ph Ltd
We need a candidate with at least 3 years of safeguarding experience preferably Referral & Assessment including following duties:
* Assessing for and provide services to children in need within the framework
* Ensuring that services are efficiently and effectively provided
* Maintaining high standards of professional practice within own workload
* Managing a caseload of children and families
* Carry out single assessments
* Prepare Conference report
* Implementing Child Protection and LAC procedures as and when required
* Helping to develop interventions by working with other professionals
* Undertaking investigations under Section 47s on allocated and duty cases as required
* Providing reports as required for child protection case conferences, children in need meetings, permanency meetings, child care reviews and in court processes
* Giving evidence in court when required
The Senior Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.