Up to £32.00 per hour + Umbrella
4 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Senior Practitioner to work full time within the Broxbourne Assessment Team based in Hertford. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Senior Practitioner role is £32.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Previous assessment experience
* Experience at Senior Practitioner level
* Ability to carry a complex caseload
* Strong safeguarding experience
* Strong assessment skills
* Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
* Must be a car driver.
Specific Role Information
Hertfordshire County Council are looking for a Senior Practitioner to join the Broxbourne Assessment team based in County Hall, Hertford.
Pay Rate £32ph Ltd
Broxbourne Assessment Team is a robust high functioning team, recently having won the Assessment Team of the Year Award.
To carry out our statutory duties and responsibilities to safeguard and achieve good outcomes for the children and young people of Hertfordshire. As a Senior Practitioner in a care group you will take on a consultative role, based on developing skill, experience and expertise. You will use advanced expertise and knowledge to take on management of the most complex cases and to contribute to team development.
The Senior Practitioner vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.