Up to £28.00 per hour + Umbrella
10 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Assessment & Intervention Service based in Wirral. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £28.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Computer literate
* Ability to deal with sensitive issues
* Knowledge of The Children Act 1989 and other relevant childcare legislation
* Ability to supervise others
* Analytical skills
* Ability to manage workload and work as part of a team
* Good time management skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Specific Role Information
We are looking for experienced social workers, who can work within our Assessment & Intervention Service. The successful candidates will have the ability to manage a full case load that will contain some complex cases, they will also be expected to support team members on difficult cases. The role is based on an open floor plan within our Cheshire Lines building which has excellent facilities, we also offer agile working which gives candidates the flexibility to work in any of our buildings / or whilst conducting visits / court. We are offering a highly competitive rate of £28.00 per hour LTD.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Craig Davis; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.