£28.00 - £32.00 per hour + Umbrella
22 days ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within The Children with Disabilities Team based in Newbury. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £28.00 - £32.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Ability and understanding to work directly with the client and/or their families
* Experience of case management software e.g. Care Director or other for recording
* Experience of multi-disciplinary working
* Experience of working within SEN
* Fluency in English
* Have at least 3 years post qualified experience.
Specific Role Information
Pay rate will be dependent on the candidate experience - job title pay rate is the perm equivalent base rate however the approved pay will not be any more that the consortium rates.
We are a small friendly Disabled Children's Team comprising of SWs FSWs and OTs, mix of locum and perm, caseloads around 18. We do the full range of social work including CIN, CP, Court, LAC.
# DCT experience required.
# Interest/ experience in working with disabled children.
# CP/Court experience required.
# Able to work full time
# Car driver with daily access to car
# Good recent references
# Willing to commit and be part of a supportive team
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sam Wade; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.