Up to £26.82 per hour + Umbrella
18 days ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Children with Disabilities Team based in Chester. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £26.82 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Relevant experience
* Experience of mentoring
* Knowledge of IT systems.
Specific Role Information
Experienced Social Worker required to join an established team of social workers in the Children with Disabilities Team.
Candidates must be prepared to work across the Cheshire West borough and have own transport.
The work involves Single assessments for children and families, the team work with children across the range of social work interventions from assessment, Child in need, Child protection, pre-proceedings and court work and Children in care. The team also complete financial assessments for direct payments etc.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Craig Davis; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.