£28.00 - £30.00 per hour + Umbrella
5 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Advanced Social Worker to work full time within the Children with Disabilities Team based in West Super Mare. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Advanced Social Worker role is £28.00 + £0.84 AWR (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Advanced Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Ability to work through highly challenging and complex situations
* Attention to detail
* Budget management
* Effective communicator
* ICT literate
* Knowledge of child development
* Risk management
* Safeguarding protocols.
Specific Role Information
Pay rate will increase to £30.00 per hour LTD rate. Role is within our Children with Disabilities team at The Firs, Drove Road, Weston-super-Mare.
The Advanced Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sam Wade; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.