St. Austell, Cornwall
Up to £24.03 per hour + Umbrella
9 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Child Protection Team based in St Austell. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £24.03 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Ability to manage risk to individuals, families, carers, groups, communities, self and colleagues
* Able to plan, carry out, review and evaluate social work practice with individuals, families, carers, groups and communities
* Able to prepare for, and work with individuals, families, carers, groups and communities to assess their needs and circumstances
* Able to support individuals to represent their needs, views and circumstances
* Manage and be accountable, with supervision and support, for your own social work practice within your organisation.
Specific Role Information
Our CP Team in the St Austell area require two full time qualified experienced social workers whilst recruitment takes place.
Be able to hold child protection cases, have good written and verbal communication skills to work with a range of professionals and vulnerable families and Chair multi-agency core group meetings. To complete and present reports within the Child Protection arena using Signs of Safety approach.
To be able to write court reports and present evidence to the court.
Have experience of Child Protection and Court work and Child in Care work.
Knowledge / use of Signs of Safety and MOSAIC system would be an advantage.
Worker will be required to have own transport and travel across Cornwall.
The working pattern is
08:45 - 17:15 (Monday to Thursday)/ 08:45 - 16:45 (Fridays)
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sam Wade; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.