Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£35.00 - £36.06 per hour + Umbrella
6 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Practice Manager to work full time within the Child Protection Team based in Stoke on Trent. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Practice Manager role is £35.00 + £1.06 AWR (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Practice Manager
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Child Protection
* IT literate
* Risk assessment
* Staff management experience.
Specific Role Information
* To assist in the organisation and development of the delivery of Children's Social Care Services in a defined area of service by supervising, supporting and advising the team.
* To contribute to the management, delivery and operation of a range of measurably high quality, cost effective services to meet individual need.
* To manage an agreed caseload of co-worked or complex cases.
The Practice Manager vacancy is managed by Craig Davis; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.