Up to £39.00 per hour + Umbrella
6 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Child Protection Conference Chair to work part time within the Child Protection Service based in Matlock. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this CP Chair role is £39.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the CP Chair
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Relevant experience
* Demonstrate excellent communication skills and able to communicate clearly and convincingly face to face and by telephone
* Ability to involve young people, parents and carers in meetings and in decision making
* Experience of managing complaints and resolving disagreements.
Specific Role Information
The working pattern is to be discussed, but it will consistently be 3 weekdays per week.
The Child Protection Service in Derbyshire is seeking to recruit a skilled and experienced Child Protection Conference Chair to help us to ensure children who need protection and support receive the right help.
We are looking for an enthusiastic manager with wide experience and knowledge of social work practice, legislation and frameworks relevant to social care. The successful candidate will be experienced in managing and chairing complex Conferences and Strategy Meetings and will be able to offer a robust and independent oversight of practice, which supports contribution to wider practice initiatives.
Strong interpersonal skills and the ability engage meaningfully with professionals and children and their families is essential. The post requires the ability to travel across the County to chair meetings as required along with good IT skills and a working knowledge of MOSAIC.
This post requires you to hold a social work qualification, are HCPC registered, have a driving licence and use of a vehicle.
The CP Chair vacancy is managed by Craig Davis; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.