Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
£35.00 - £35.75 per hour + Umbrella
2 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Team Manager to work full time within the Child in Need Team based in Ellesmere Port. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Team Manager role is £35.00 + £0.75 AWR (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Team Manager
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Supervision and staff management
* Work with families with complex needs
* Quality assurance and practice development
* Knowledge of all regulations that relate to the provision of social care services
* Knowledge of current political and legislative framework for work with children and families
* Able to provide leadership to the team
* Ability to travel as required.
Specific Role Information
Team Manager - Child In Need Team (duty)
An experienced Social Work Team Manager is required for a strong and stable children's safeguarding team in Cheshire. The role is for immediate start and is likely to be required for 2-4 months, which may be extended as required.
We are looking for someone who has a sound understanding of social work thresholds and statutory duties. The ability to plan and coordinate is essential. The role will comprise of managing duty and new referrals following screening from initial Contact & Referral Team.
The role will involve the following:
* Leading and managing a duty response for the Team
* Managing and allocation of work in coordination with team/worker capacity, experience and development
* Managing child protection investigations as these are referred into the service; working closely with Police, multi-agency partners and social workers to ensure the safety of vulnerable children at risk
* Chairing multi-agency strategy and risk management meetings
* Providing management oversight and direction for new referrals
* Working collaboratively with management colleagues to ensure effective performance management for the Team/Service
* Providing management support to colleagues
The Team Manager vacancy is managed by Craig Davis; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.