Up to £24.97 per hour + Umbrella
6 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Exploitation Team based in Preston/Blackburn. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £24.97 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Must have 12 months post qualified experience.
Specific Role Information
Qualified Social Workers with experience in Child Exploitation work required to work across in Lancashire's Exploitation team. x1 Based at Preston Police Station, Lancaster Rd N, Preston PR1 2SA. x2 Based at Greenbank Police Station, Whitebirk Dr, Blackburn BB1 3HP The CE (Child Exploitation) Teams are vulnerability hubs offering a specialist service to children and young people who are victims or at risk of Child Sexual Exploitation, Child Criminal Exploitation, human trafficking, and modern slavery. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team undertaking all aspects of statutory social work, working with Police and partner agencies to provide a child centred approach in addressing the risk of exploitation. The team is also responsible for providing a centralised approach for the Missing from Home offer.
Pay rate: £24.97 per hour LTD.
Must have a minimum of 12 months post qualified experience.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Craig Davis; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.