£311.25 - £316.62 per hour + Umbrella
3 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Locality Operational Manager to work full time within the Care Home Team based in Chicksands. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Locality Operational Manager role is £311.25 + £5.37 AWR (Umbrella Company) per day and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Locality Operational Manager
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Must have experience of managing an Older Persons Care Home. Social Worker experience is not sufficient
* Good level of management experience
* Significant and demonstrably successful experience of managing multifaceted, complex and high risk services.
Specific Role Information
It is very important that the role holder understands the regulatory framework and how care homes operate including rotas and care planning.
The role holder must have experience of Older Peoples Services.
The Locality Operational Manager vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.