Up to £28.00 per annum
5 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work part time within Children in Need team based in South Bristol The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £28 (Umbrella company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
Specific Role Information
Bristol City Council are looking for a Part Time Qualified Social Worker to work within their CIN/Child Protection Team within South Bristol.
Working within the C&F programme area, the Social Worker will provide a high quality and effective social work service to children and their families. They will have the ability to work as part of a team, applying judgement, knowledge and experience to develop effective plans for children. They will need to be creative, motivated and demonstrate capacity to manage competing priorities and work under pressure. Key responsibilities will be to work within statutory guidelines and assess need, plan and deliver focused interventions in a timely way.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Samantha Wade; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.