Up to £42.00 per hour
4 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Team Manager to work full time within Inclusion Services based in London Borough of Brent. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Team Manager role is £42.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Team Manager
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
Specific Role Information
Inclusion Support Team Manager
Please see attached JD.
Operates within a framework set by Corporate and Departmental Management Teams, but with freedom to influence the shape of services.
Policy and service development involvement.
Wide range of internal and external contacts and partnership working.
Management / leadership of a high performance team.
1. Track record of achievement at a management level in a similarly large and complex organisation including at a senior level in a school
2. Experience of managing teams that deliver services to schools
3. Experience of performance management of staff
4. Experience of working collaboratively in a multi-agency environment and effective partnership working with parents and partners
5. Experience of budget management and financial monitoring
6. Experience of developing strategies, policies and service initiatives
- Provide support and challenge to mainstream schools in relation to inclusion and behaviour strategies
- To advise schools in implementing teaching, learning and behaviour for learning strategies appropriate to the needs of children and young people with SEMH, including where appropriate collaborative and model teaching.
- To reduce exclusions from schools and improve engagement with learning and reintegration
- To ensure the LA delivers the statutory functions for excluded pupils.
- To promote effective multi agency working, including early help and team around the child in order to achieve positive outcomes for children and young people.
- To support schools in raising the achievement of children and young people with social emotional and mental health difficulties
- To deliver high impact, intervention strategies for children and young people with social, emotional and mental health difficulties.
- To deputise for the Targeted Inclusion Services Manager as and when necessary
The Team Manager vacancy is managed by Martin Frost; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.