Up to £42.00 per hour
3 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Team Manager to work full time within the 0-25 Transitions Services based in London Borough of Brent. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Team Manager role is £42.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Team Manager
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
Specific Role Information
Please see attached JD.
Team Manager - Transition Team 0 - 25
1. To manage a team with the relevant qualifications and experience who provide services to at least one of the following:
* Disabled Children and young people in need or on the edge of care
* Disabled Children and young people at risk of significant harm
* Disabled children and young people in need of care and support
* Children and young people who are looked after or have been adopted
* Young people in transition
* Children and young people with complex disabilities and health needs
2. To improve outcomes for Disabled children and young people who require statutory intervention by working in partnership with colleagues in the Children and Young People department, the wider council, schools, police and voluntary and statutory agencies who provide services for children and families.
3. To support Heads of Service and Principal Officers in developing and implementing new and innovative services for children and young people with disabilities who require statutory intervention.
* Operates within a framework set by Corporate and Departmental Management Teams, but with freedom to influence the shape of services.
* Policy and service development involvement.
* Wide range of internal and external contacts and partnership working.
* Management / leadership of a high performance team.
The Team Manager vacancy is managed by Martin Frost; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.