Bradford, West Yorkshire
£29.28 - £30.54 per hour + Umbrella
6 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Best Interest Assessor to work full time within the Adult and Community Service based in Bradford. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this BIA role is £29.28 + £1.26 AWR (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the BIA
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* A minimum of 2.5 years working as a Social Worker
* Best Interest Assessment (BIA) qualification
* Be able to manage risk and undertake risk assessments to support service user safety.
Specific Role Information
Contribute to the provision of Social Care Services in the Community and other settings.
Provide an effective social work service including assessment, case planning and reviews that uphold human rights with the Mental Capacity Act 2005 at the heart of Policy, practice and procedures.
To further strengthen our social work practice by leading on our work in upholding the rights of people who living in the community and are at risk of a deprivation of liberty.
The BIA vacancy is managed by Craig Davis; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.