Up to £290.00 per assessment + Umbrella
7 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Best Interest Assessor to work full time within the DoLS Team based in Central Bedfordshire. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Best Interest Assessor role is £290.00 (Umbrella Company) per assessment and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the BIA
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* BIA qualified for the purpose of deprivation of liberty safeguards
* Minimum of 2 years' experience
* Ability to complete age, no refusals, best interests and MCA assessments as part of the DoLS process
* Experience of working on own initiative
* Ability to work from home and drive.
Specific Role Information
Three vacancies have become available on Central Bedfordshire Council's bank of locum Best Interests Assessors (BIA's).
We are looking for experienced, high quality, Best Interests Assessors able to complete Age, No refusals, Best Interests and MCA Assessments as part of the DoLS process. This will predominantly be within Central Bedfordshire area but may, on occasion, be further out-of-county (subject to agreement).
Payment is on a per assessment basis and no additional payments are made for travel expenses (unless agreed for out of area cases).
Best Interests Assessors are required to work from home and allocations are made on a case by case basis arranged via the admin team. We are seeking assessors that can commit to completing assessments regularly - e.g. around three or more per week.
Applicants must be able to submit their CV, an example set of anonymised assessments, have the correct BIA qualification and have received update training within the last year.
The BIA vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.