Pay rate negotiable depending upon experience
4 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Approved Mental Health Practitioner to work full time within the Hospital Team based in Bournemouth. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this AMHP role is 'please specify desired rate' (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the AMHP
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Qualified Approved Mental Health Professional.
Specific Role Information
Candidates must be an Approved Mental Health Professional (AMHP) that has been practicing within the last 12 months.
Enhanced DBS preferred to avoid delay.
Pay rate negotiable depending upon experience.
Essential that candidates have a valid driving licence and vehicle.
Office base will be St Anns Hospital, 69 Haven Road, Poole BH13 7LN.
The AMHP vacancy is managed by Sam Wade; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.