£41.08 - £42.14 per hour + Umbrella
5 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Approved Mental Health Professional to work full time within The Adult Social Care Team based in Brent. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this AMHP role is £41.08 + £1.06 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the AMHP
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Knowledge and experience of computerisation including assessment processes
- Proven experience in negotiating and advisory skills
- Proven experience of assessment and reviewing skills
- Understanding of and commitment to the implementation of Equal Opportunities and Client Care Policy in all aspects of work.
Specific Role Information
* To act as an AMHP, carrying out the range of roles and responsibilities defined in the Mental Health Act
* To carry out all duties in accordance with the council's policy and procedures
* To carry out Mental Health Act Assessments as an autonomous practitioner and consider the least restrictive options
* To complete, in accordance with the Mental Health Act, all assessment and recommendation paperwork and ensure this is uploaded to patient record
* To provide a strong social work and social care perspective to the work undertaken in the team and act as a social care expert to other teams/ colleagues around Mental Health Act legislation.
* To maintain appropriate and up to date service user's records and to provide statistical information and reports as and when required
* To co-operate in research projects where Version 4: May 2016 Date of Job Evaluation 06/05/2016 Page 2 of 3 appropriate
* To contribute to the development, planning and implementation of policy and practice relating to statutory work under the Mental Health Act
* To facilitate and foster effective relationship between local authority, NHS, private and sector partners and service providers
The AMHP vacancy is managed by Mark Tuvey; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.