Up to £32.00 per hour
5 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for an experienced Approved Mental Health Practitioner to work part time within the Children in Care Team based in Bath & North East Somerset. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Approved Mental Health Practitioner role is up to £32ph (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Approved Mental Health Practitioner
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Previous experience and AMHP qualification
Specific Role Information
This is a part time role 3 days a week - days can be agreed with candidate
Must have experience of working as an AMHP co-ordinating and carrying out Mental Health Act assessments. Candidate may be required to work after 5 pm on occasion.
BIA duties are not required for this post
The Approved Mental Health Practitioner role vacancy is managed by Samantha Wade; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.