Cheshire West and Chester, Cheshire
Up to £24.97 per hour
4 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Approved Mental Health Practitioner to work full time within based in Cheshire West & Chester Council. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Approved Mental Health Practitioner role is advertised as £35.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Approved Mental Health Practitioner
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
Specific Role Information
We are looking for a qualified and currently warranted Approved Mental Health Professional (AMHP) to join our dedicated AMHP hub, covering the entire borough of Cheshire West and Chester. The AMHP hub currently consists of 2.6 dedicated AMHP's and is based in Upton Lea on the Bowmere Hospital Site (CH2 1BQ). The hub is supported by the AMHP rota. Please do not submit your CV if you are unable to evidence that you are currently able to practice as an AMHP.
Carrying out Mental Health Act assessments, including CTO applications. There may be some Social Circumstances reports to compile and present to the Mental Health Review Tribunal on occasions. Some Social Supervision of conditionally discharged patients may also be required.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Craig Davis; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.