£27.27 - £28.21 per hour + Umbrella
9 days ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Approved Mental Health Professional to work full time within Adult Services based in London Borough of Southwark. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this AMHP role is £27.27 + £0.94 AWR (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the AMHP
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Customer focused
* Effective communicator
* Risk management
* Report writing
* AMHP work / experience.
Specific Role Information
We are looking for a full time AMHP with a t least two years post AMHP qualifying experience to cover gaps in the centralised Southwark AMHP rota.
Worker will primarily be carrying out a range of different AMHP assessments, (community, ward, CTOs, emergency settings, etc.) whilst on the centralised AMHP rota. Worker will do approximately four days on the AMHP rota.
The AMHP vacancy is managed by Mark Tuvey; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.