Up to £27.27 per hour + Umbrella
5 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the All Age Disabilities Team (0 - 25 years) based in London Borough of Southwark. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £27.27 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Customer focused
* Effective communicator
* Report writing
* Risk management.
Specific Role Information
This is a Social Work post within the All Age Disabilities Team (0 - 25 years). We require a worker who has experience of working with 18+ adults with Learning Disabilities but also ideally has transitions or children's experience as they will also be working with 0 - 18 year olds.
Worker will be completing assessments and reviews and working on the duty team.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Martin Frost; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements